Bathroom Transformation.

Hey guys, its been a minute. As usual, Ive been busy with college hence my absence. I've finally made it to my 4th year of pharmacy school. It feels just like yesterday I was making this huge decision to start out on my second degree and this time next year I would have my second degree in the bag and be working towards my masters. The journey has been a surreal so far and i'm ueber thankful.

Anyway, back to the blogpost for today. One of my favourite things about interior design is storage space. I believe that the best way to make your home look clean and sophisticated without doing too much is to just put things away. It honestly feels like a breath of fresh air when you walk into a room and all the clutter is put away and you have natural light filling the room. Seeing clutter and having nowhere to put them out of sight actually makes me feel a bit claustrophobic.

So imagine my reaction when I went to Bae's apartment and saw this:



I just could not! So I dragged him all the way to IKEA and bought a few decor pieces and to help give the bathroom a fresh new look. Best of all, it cost less than £30 to achieve my goal.





Details:
Shower curtain - £9
Artificial Potted Plant -£3
Photoframe - £1.75
Clear glass Vase - £2.25
Clear glass bowl - £0.50
White storage box with lid - £7
Scented candle - £1.75
Potpourri - £1
Decoration Stones - £1.75

You don't have to break the bank, strip down tiles, repaint and do a full redesign of your space in order to have a fresh new look. Just a little decluttering and one or two pieces and Voila!! There you have it.

Remember to share with your friends. Thank you!

Love,
Nena xx

Comments

Popular Posts